Benefits of Off Site Shredding
The bi benefit of off site shredding is the cost effectiveness. This is the result of the efficiency of scale achieved with larger shredders housed offsite. A mobile shredder has a capacity of 5,000 pounds, but a plant shredder has a throughput closer to 20,000 pounds.
Off site shredding still provides the high level of security that your information deserves. You are still in compliance with current privacy laws including HIPAA and FACTA. If the goal is to maintain high security and reduce costs at your business, off site shredding may be the right solution for you.
How Off Site Shredding Works
- Collect everything with sensitive information that you no longer need
- The driver will pick up your material in a locked truck
- Your paper is delivered to the secure shredding plant for destruction
- The shredded paper is sent to a paper mill to be recycled into new paper
- You get a certificate of destruction for your records
Get Offsite Shredding
It normally takes one to two business days to get the truck to your location. Pricing is determined by your volume to be shredded. To get a quote for your job or if you are ready to schedule the truck, give us a call at (847) 620-0016 or simply fill out the contact form on the right.